Thursday 30 June 2011

Hey Ewe!




So, who's a very happy little vegemite ... well, that would be me! I've had 4 of my photos featured in 4 different groups on the RedBubble website during the month of June, and had a couple of top 10 placings in challenges! Always a real honour to be featured ... sort of confirms that I am on the right track with my photography.


Featured photos were:











Anyway ... my shot today is of me getting up close and personal some pregnant ewes looking for a feed ... they weren't shy at all so I'm guessing that they had been hand fed at some stage in their lives. Slight photo editing with Picnik post photo. More rain here today, which is great! Hope all is well in your part of the world and thank you for taking the time to drop by!

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you!