Tuesday 24 May 2011

Food ...

Has been a while since I posted a photo. It's not that I haven't taken any, just not felt like posting any in a while.


Anyway, my wonderful hubby and I went out on Sunday ... a day out just for us, like we used to. It was a most perfect day and we both got a lot from it I think. We lunched at the new bistro/tavern in Ellenbrook and then drove some more but returned to the Swan Valley and had afternoon tea at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory. Oh my goodness! I've never really tried to take photos of food but had a bit of fun with my afternoon tea. It was a most decadently rich, delish Chocolate Mint Slice, which you can see below, so much so that I couldn't eat it all (and neither could hubby ... which is saying something).
Hope all is well in your part of the world and thanks for taking the time to drop by!

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Yum. Great photo, Chelle.

Steve said...

The question is, did you fill up on the free chocolate before hand? Always my problem :) Great photo btw.

Deborah said...

Yummm~!!