Friday 27 February 2009

Colour Inspiration #43 Matchbox




Had an idea for an upcoming workshop and while testing the idea out I thought I would use this week's colour challenge by Kristina Werner - Colour Inspiration #43 - colours being: Chocoate Chip; Ruby Red; Pumpkin Pie; Old Olive & Brocade Blue. I used Chocolate Chip for the matchbox base, The wrap around strip of DSP = Brocade Background as it contained Old Olive & Chocolate Chip. The felt flowers from the Flower Fusion = Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie. The Brad = Ruby Red and the ribbon = Brocade Blue. Hope you like what I created with this colour combination!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of the colours.

Krista said...

Great card !

Anonymous said...

chelle I love boxes and this is one more for me to try great job on the inspiration! ~Donna

Traveling Mama said...

Great project and perfect use of the colors this week! TFS!

Kari said...

Very cute! What a great idea!!

Sylvia said...

Love your box! Good job!