Friday 27 February 2009

Only one day left .....

to place an order of $100 or more from either of the current Stampin' Up! catalogues and receive FREE stamps! Sale-A-Bration finishes tomorrow so if you are still wishing to place an order time is running short.

I jumped on over to SCS this morning to see what challenges had been posted this week and the colour combination & sketch challenge were both very easy to work with and combine ... so I came up with the Summery Birthday Congrats card using Polka Dot Punches, Congrats (both from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue) and Paisley. CC207 = Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive. The sketch I used was SC217. I used Pop Up Glue Dots to mount the little squares, although it doesn't show so much in this picture. (need to change the lens on my camera again so I can get better close-ups!).
Happy Stamping everyone & I hope you enjoy your long weekend for those of you in WA!

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome colors and wonderful design. Gee, I thought Sale-A-Bration went through March.