Friday 15 October 2010

Daily Shot #1


Ok ... I'm going to try and upload one photo a day ... I'd really like to take my photography seriously and I guess the only way to learn is to practice and use my cameras. I've had my Canon 400D camera for nearly 3 years and I'm still learning new things about it! Mainly because I used to be a point and shoot kinda girl, but now I'm trying to venture into the manual modes and all the features that are there and also use manual focasing so I can get a whole different perspective on things. If you have something to say - good, bad, constructive or indifferent please leave a comment! Hope you are having a great day!
Info - Camera: Canon 400D; Focal Length: 100mm; Shooting Mode: Aperture priority AE; Aperture Value: 2.8; Shutter speed: 1/750
Chelle

No comments: