Thursday 29 July 2010

some more photo walk pics


Ok - from the top - St Andrew's Church on St Georges Tce, the second one is of some plaques on the wall of St Mary's Cathedral, number 3 is of the root structure of a magnificent Morten Bay Fig tree on Murray St on the south side of Royal Perth Hospital grounds (I really need to go back there and take a photo from the other side of the road of the whole tree!) and lucky last today is of St Georges Tce after the photowalk waiting for my DH to pick us girls up. I do have some more I'd like to share but I've not had time to look through then & edit if need be as yet. Hope you are having a great week.

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Chelle, another batch of great photos. I love the tree roots. It would be great on a card with a "I'm rooting for you!" sentiment , etc.

Courtney said...

OHMGOODNESS these photo's are amazing! I love, love the plaque one - very interesting to look at.