Thursday 8 July 2010

Living where we are

Now a lot of people tell me that we live in the middle of no where ... but I love where we live 'cause if we lived in suburbia we would have to endure noise, neighbours, street lights, cars, & whatever else and we'd miss out on things like this in our back yard! Taken from our back verandah at sunrise this morning.
this is a sunrise (first pic) and sunset I took on the 6th July


With that said I hope that you are happy in your part of the world and thank you for taking the time to drop by!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awesome Chelle:) wish I was there!!!

SAMARA said...

Oh Chelle...thank you SO much for sending me this! I hope I got it because I am subscribed. If not...let me know. I will subscribe. Blessings my dear friend for a safe year of "Independence" for your Country!
Peace and Love, Samara (also from the Country...Yee Haa!)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fantastic pictures, Chelle! I shared them with Tad and he loved them.