Monday 2 March 2009

Cracked Glass Technique




a close up showing the cracked glass above



I was supposed to go to Fremantle, being a public holiday today, but that didn't come together so I've had some time to play. Have a workshop coming up in a couple of weeks and I thought it would be nice to demonstrate something a little different so I've chosen the Cracked Glass Technique. A little time consuming - not one for a 'quick' card - but great end results!

All products used are Stampin' Up! products - Stamp sets - Oh, So Lovely, En Français (top card), Touch of Nature, Polka Dot & For a Friend (bottom card). Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and water colour paper. Ink - Stazon Black, Sahara Sand & Versamark. Aqua Painter used with YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Real Red & Garden Green to water colour images. Accessories - Crop-A-Dial, black brads, mat pack, awl (paper piercer), clear embossing powder, heat gun and not forgetting the freezer!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Michelle, that is awesome and i am sure your gals' are sure to love it too:)

Jen said...

Hi Chelle, was'nt going to pop my swaps up till after convention:)
Sorry hope you dont mind:)

Jen said...

I havent been making anything else cause i havent been motivated wth the chronic tendernitis in me elbow, but its feeling much better now, so while it is.....:)

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful job on the technique.

Deborah said...

Hi Chelle,

I love the look of cracked glass on cards.