Tuesday 13 January 2015

Project 365 Days 5 to 12

I thought I was going to keep up with my posts here but I am already lagging behind! Still, I guess it could be worse, at least I am still taking my daily photos!


Day 5 - The Aliens have Landed & Paddock Grasses
both taken C/pro DG @ F2
Day 6 - Flying Ibis  Edge 80 @ f5.6
Day 7 - Cactus Flower
C/pro DG both macro filters & +4 filter F2
Day 8 - What Lies within. A bug or one of our chooks has created this hole in the Gooseberry and you can see the fruit inside. C/pro DG both macro converters & +4 filter F2
Day 9 - What remains. The remains of a jetty I discovered on the way to camera club (so glad I was running a bit late and didn't go via the beach as I was planning and made this little discovery!) C/pro DG F2 
Day 10 - Bottle Brush. Spotted in a park in one of the local towns to us. Unfortunately I couldn't get a cleaner shot due to the plants location next to a pond. C/pro DG F2
Day 11 - Bobtail. This old bobtail has been visiting our yard in summer for a good number of years although he wouldn't stop still for me on this day so focus is not spot on. Did manage to capture his blue tongue though! C/pro DG F2
Day 12 - Mater was having a hard time negotiating these sand dunes (which have been created on our property by the new tyres on our quad bike!)  C/pro E/80 F2.8



1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

All are awesome. My favorite is the ibis shot.