Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 - January 1

Hello & Happy New Year everyone! I am sorry I've not posted for about 2 months but I've been crazy busy. Still taking photos but just not getting around to posting them here, which I hope to change now. I've just decided to take on a new photography challenge as I really miss taking and posting my photos so here goes. Hopefully I can keep up with the challenge. 

The challenge for January 1st was - TODAY.



Today - New Year's Day - finally saw a cool change roll in after a week of 40°c or more, so draining especially when combined with high over night temperatures. It was a welcomed relief so we took a short walk up the end of our road and I was pleasantly surprised to find a few things in flower! 

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Breathtaking photographs! Beautiful scene and I love the technique you used to capture the gorgeous colors of the flowers.