Saturday 19 May 2012

Project 365 - Day 273 - Friday 18th May

Day 273 - take 2! I had already started this post, came back to add another couple of photos and then some how managed to wipe the whole thing so I've started again. Erika came up for a visit today, it was just so nice having someone come here to visit for a change. Had a great day with fabulous company! Photos are best viewed large.

Meet Spot - this is Red's new friend! Spot joined Erika and I at the Gingin Railway Station to take a few photos after having lunch at the Gingin Hotel.

After a very enjoyable lunch at the Gingin Hotel ($6 steak sandwich & chips ... yummy & very good value!) we drove home & went for a walk out to our paperbark forrest to look for fungi.

My favourite shot of the day!

It's almost like spot the dog - Jessie blends well with the leaf mulch in our paperbark forrest.

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I couldn't figure out the last photo until I read the description.... (can't wait for new glasses)

Great photos, Chelle!