Sunday 29 April 2012

Project 365 - Day 253 - Saturday 28th April

Well, I nearly blew it yesterday with no photo at all. Had an unexpected visitor in the morning and while Marie-Louise and I were finishing our 2nd cuppa I had a phone call from Brian ... it went something along the lines of ... "Can you come pick me up please?" ... "Yep, no worries, give me 10 while I finish my cuppa" ... "Ok, but I think I've broken my foot" ... "You've done what???"
Anyway - I took this photo with my phone just before they plastered it. He is stuck in hospital now until they can operate as they have to 'wire' his bones together in his foot as this type of injury can lead to problems later in life if they just leave it. I spoke to him a while ago and they've given him better drugs so he was feeling ok this morning. I really think I need to wrap my man in cotton wool.  

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMGosh, that's terrible. Hope he is feeling better. Please send him get well wishes for us! Didn't he break a leg not too long ago? Hope it wasn't the same side.