Thursday 26 April 2012

Project 365 - Day 251 - Thursday 26th April

I've  been wanting to take a photo of this artwork (?) for some time and being as I had to take Brian to work this morning (argh, shock to the system!!) it was the perfect opportunity! In all the times I've driven past it I thought it may have something to do with Moondyne Joe - as it's placed on one of the roads that leads to Toodyay ... but now I've seen it up close I'm not so sure. Looks like I'll have to do some research ... when I've done the bookwork!
Ok - lunch break - I've tried researching this piece and as much as I can find information on the Julimar Lookout and the picnic tables by the river (where this can be found) I can't find any information on this at all. Maybe I need to call into the Chittering Shire offices!?!

No comments: