Sunday 4 March 2012

Project 365 - Day 197 - Saturday 3rd March

Motorplex - Western Nationals
The Official Opening Prayer & National Anthem. The young girl in the beige jumper sang Advance Australia Fair and did an totally awesome job!
Sunset over Kwinana Industrial Area - Ok, yes, it's a bit fuzzy, but it was hand held while standing on my tippy toes so I don't think I did too bad! I just had to capture that sky!!
Ben Bray - one of the big boys from Queensland
Zap's Rat aka John Zappia ... been following this man for about 28 years!
Pop goes the rotary!
Trying my hand at panning
panning again

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Didn't know you were into racing. Great photos. I bet you had a fabulous time.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Didn't know you were into racing. Great photos. I bet you had a fabulous time.