Wednesday 29 February 2012

Project 365 - Day 194 - Wednesday 29th Feb

Well, today just didn't go to plan at all, for Brian or I. Took my car to the big smoke to get a new fuel pump assembly in the fuel tank, however instead of the projected 3 hour service I didn't get to leave suburbia until near on 5pm ... and I wasn't in my own car! Poor "Sally" is still sitting in suburbia on a hoist way up in the air! So, it's back to suburbia for me tomorrow. Brian organised a day off to pick up a motor/pump assembly I ordered on Monday for the irrigation and got all the way to Perth to be told that the goods were not ready to pick up ... might be able to get them ready for later today ... only to be told that there was no way it would be ready and that they possibly didn't even have one! So disappointing after the company has been awesome for customer service on several previous occasions. Anyway, enough of my rant! Today's photo (which is so NOT what I had planned) is of "Red". Red is going to be my new travel companion and will feature in photos from time to time.

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I hate frustrating days like you just described. At least you got a very fun and fabulous photo. Great idea to have a mascot!