Saturday 18 February 2012

Project 365 - Day 182 - Friday 17th Feb

A day late in posting but for good reason. I spent about 7 hours at Perth Zoo yesterday with Erika and took around 500 photos and was totally exhausted by the time I got home around 7:30pm! What a fabulous way to spend my half way mark throught project 365 :)) Thanks Erika for an awesome day and my beautiful card! I got to see different animals interacting in different ways this time compared to my last zoo trip, which was great. Can't wait for the penguin enclosure to be finished and open again. Missed the meerkats yesterday too as the best viewing area was closed off to the public ... next time!
Trisha the elephant (55 years young) getting a good scrubbing
A couple of the teenage Painted Dogs playing
The rhino keeper feeding the male rhino some celery
One of the female baboons in the new baboon enclosure
black winged stilt with reflection (I missed that last time I was at the zoo!)
Regent Parrot - just posing for this shot!
Utama - female orangutan ... have added slight texture to this photo to try and disguise the grotty glass via Picnik
Utama and me sharing a moment - not the best photo but it was a great moment!! As I took the photo Utama looked towards Erika who was standing on my left :))

No comments: