Wednesday 17 August 2011

Project 365

I recently joined the Belmont Camera Club who are affilated with the WAPF (West Australian Photographic Federation. Today I am checking out the WAPF blog and I see that they have a competition called Project 365 which essentially translates to taking at least one photo every day for 365 days. It costs just over $100 to enter (of which 30% goes to your camera club) and upon completion you receive a certificate and a photo book with your daily travels detailed. I think it sounds like a FABULOUS idea and will give this serious consideration over the next few days. I've tried posting here every day and it's not as easy as it sounds to find the time however with some inspiration (photobook & certificate upon completion) it may be enough to get the mission done! What are your thoughts?

No comments: