Sunday 28 August 2011

Project 365 - Day 9 - Araluen Botanic Park










Well, I'm feeling a little buzzed at the moment. I got home to a message that my photo of the Queen of Sheba was featured again in another RedBubble group (featured twice in one week) AND (note: big AND!) I was also the featured member of a group!!! Pretty cool huh!!



Anyway on to today's photo/s .... I spent the afternoon at Araluen Botanic Park with some fellow Belmont Camera Club members, which was a real treat. The tulips and camelias were a fantastic as were the magnolias! It's been a hard decision to pick my favourite photo of the day so I am going to post 4! From top - some of the magnificent tulips currently on display, 2nd photo is a pinhole of a magnolia, 3rd a closeup of a lady in red and finally a macro of an ant chasing some pollen from an apple blossom.
Hope your weekend has been as good as mine!!

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful flowers of spring. My favorite photo is the magnificent shot of the ant! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition you have received on your photos! Way to go, Chelle!!