Friday 10 September 2010

Bee in a pea ...

BEE IN A PEA
(best viewed large - click on image to enlarge)

I think we are so lucky to live so close to such a diverse number of wildflowers! I've just taken an hour or so out of my day to wander around and take some snap shots of some of the wonderful wildflowers currently in bloom just a few kilometres up the road. Apparently it's tick season though and I came home with 2 ticks on me - not sure what I still had on my clothing (or left in the car) my clothing though very quickly found it's way into the washing machine ... might have to vacuum the car before we next use it! Anyway of all the photos that I took this is my pic of the day - one of my very busy bees at the moment in what I think is a variety of Daviesia.


3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Stunning! Amazing details. Gorgeous photo.

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelle said...

Sorry Pat - I deleted your 2nd comment as it was just a repeat of the first :-)