Friday 16 April 2010

Kinetic Wind Sculpture

Well, who's the lucky one today ... well, ok ... it's me! It's my birthday and I've been asking my wonderful hubby in like forever to make me a kinetic wind sculpture since I first saw one on the movie Twister! Well, guess what I got given to me this morning ... yup ... the first of many I hope!



Here's Brian installing my new toy ... unfortunately there is no wind at all this morning ... a real wind drought! lol


Here's the machine ... the fins at the rear are geared together and will spin in opposite directions when in motion ... now all I need is some wind!

Brian made it all from stuff lying around so didn't cost anything other than time. I hope with some more time we'll have a collection of wind sculptures!

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, is there anything Brian can't do? Awesome!

Have a wonderful birthday! Sending you birthday hugs and my very best wishes!