Thursday 19 February 2009

CC206 First Nesties


Just finished creating my first card using some Nestabilities Large Label dies - sent to me for Christmas by the wonderful Pat from Stamp, Paper & Ink. I am embarrassed to say that it's taken me nearly 2 months to get them out and try them but now I have I LOVE them! This card uses this week's colour combination CC206 from SCS which is Rose Red, Old Olive and More Mustard. I've used a retired SU set Garden Collage and the current En Francais for a background. Ink colours used are Stazon Black, Old Olive & More Mustard. All edges are sponged with more mustard &/or old olive. Main image is coloured using blender pens and SU Chalks.

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Chelle, your card is gorgeous! The background stamping is perfect with that lovely image. The colors are awesome. I am so glad the Nesties work in your die cutter and you like them. Get out about being embarrassed....life does get in the way of stamping....and with your busy schedule, it's a wonder you can find the time.

Deborah said...

I love your card. Super nice.

Jen said...

Hey Chelle, you may have taken a while to create with the set, but it turned out great:)
Scrolling down to the next post, i must say your parents look fab:) Hope your dad had an awesome party with you all:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Chelle!! I have some nesties but not those one - lucky gal:) Court.