Remember the stipple rose spotlight from a few posts back - well here it is revamped. I had a couple of ladies not turn up on Sunday so I've been able to play around with the leftover card packs. To revamp it I've used the paper crimping tool - twice to create a waffle look card and added the eyelets and embossed word window sentiment.
I don't think I posted this one before but I again used the paper crimping tool to corrugate the backing card and added pop-up glue dots to the images.
This one I've removed a layer of card (for me that is unusual!) changed the colour around on the punched layers and added some crystal effects to parts of the stamped flowers to highlight parts.
Sorry - I'm not going to list all the products but all products used are Stampin' Up! products. If you are keen to know more leave me a comment!