Friday 17 October 2008

Life!

I'm sitting here waiting for the "create" page to load and am looking at the title of my blog ... I believe in tomorrow and will be part of it. Tomorrow seems to be coming faster all the time ... not sure if I know where I am at the moment. I think I'd like the world to stop spinning for a few minutes so that I can step off for a wee while! LOL
I've just not had a chance to pop on here and update for nearly a month now and it doesn't look like life is slowing any for the next month!
Have several cards I'd like to share but I've not even had time to photograph them let alone upload them. Spent the most part of today working and pre-paring for a workshop tomorrow before heading on down to Perth to pick up Damian who really wanted to come home for the weekend. Need sleep mum!

Despite thinking we'd not got any farm work lined up until late November/December or even early January Brian is now wanted in two places so he too is busy. Just when we are trying to get everything organised and sorted here now we've taken the farm off the market and are trying to develop it ourselves. If it doesn't rain ... it pours!

Think we need another holiday .... bring on NZ again!

Mum & Dad have jumped in their van and headed east and are currently in Streaky Bay in South Australia. Sounded nice actually.

10.35pm - still waiting for Brian to get home so I can finish cleaning up and head off to bed ... I'm totally exhausted. Going to at least go start the dishes.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh Chelle, I agree. Sometimes I think llfe has to go crazy before we finally can get it back on track. Have a great workshop tomorrow. Try to take some time to smell the flowers and enjoy your time with Damian.

Jen said...

Hi Michelle, well you netter do what you have to do or you will crash:) Take a deep breath and smell the roses for a bit:) Take care xx