Wednesday 22 October 2008

A couple more cards

Have a few spare minutes so I thought I would share a couple of simple cards.




The Merry Christmas card above uses the Season of Joy & Many Merry Messages stamp sets and the techniques of masking and layering to create a 3D effect. Cardstock is Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Confetti White .... all Stampin' Up! products currently available. I think all it needs is some glitter to finish it off. Very quick and easy card to replicate.

This one is rather easy card to replicate too. I've just signed up for a SU demo's swap for Christmas cards using non Christmas stamp sets, except for your stamped sentiment. This was one idea I came up with quickly yesterday using Cause for Celebration (hostess) and Warm Words stamp sets, Real Red, Green Galore and Whisper White cardstock, cupcakes are embossed in black and sentiment is embossed with clear over real red ink. I cheated a bit and used Kindy Glitz on the icing on the cupcakes - however if I use this design for the swap I will use two way glue and dazzling diamonds!

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cool cards, Chelle. I absolutely love the wonderful card with the Christmas trees. I need to ink up this tree and give your a CASE. The cupcakes are making me hunger. YUM!

Michele Kovack said...

What great cards!!!!