Tuesday 19 August 2008

Breast Cancer Foundation Fundraiser

My Stampin' Up! upline's upline held a BCF fundraiser the other week raising over $2000 for the foundation which was a huge effort! Although I didn't attend on the day I did purchase the pack of goodies Keesh put together for everyone. I've managed to make up 4 of the 8 goodies so far - strugling a bit with the flu this week ... long story!









this little cutie is a sticky note holder that comes complete with pencil.












Love the colours of this simple Christmas card - quick & easy to reproduce!



I adore the bright cheery colours of this one!


Love the colour combination of this one too .... think I'm going to have to get me the boho True Friend stamp set!

Please note - all designs are © Makeesha Byl





2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Chelle you have done a fabulous job on these cards. These are lovely! Hugs!!

Jen said...

Good to see you have almost completed all the projects of the day, well done!