Tuesday 8 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello & Happy New Year!


Been a while since I last posted but I have been a tad busy organising a few things.


Our biggest & most exciting news is we are going on holiday! Yay! Booked some flights to Auckland, New Zealand last Thursday (sort of spur of the moment sort of not!?!) for 10 days in March. I am SO looking forward to it as we've not holiday'd in over 3 years. We have our passport applications in already and are now working on accommodation/car hire etc. Don't really want to have a set plan but as my SIL offered us some accommodation vouchers (currently waiting on information as to whether they have anything available) we will work around anything that might be booked in advance.


Next piece of most exciting news (well it is for me!) is I received a VERY (3 months) early birthday present today as I saw it advertised for less than duty free prices so I now have the new camera {Canon EOS 400D (rebel) twin lens kit} I have been eyeing off for ages! I just LOVE the sports action mode - got some great shots of Jessie & Osten this afternoon going nuts waiting for Brian to start riding the bike. At least I'll have lots of time to practice & play before going on holiday to NZ!!! Will upload some pics over the next few days when I've had some time to play some more.

Hope your New Year has started off in as good a fashion as ours!





No comments: