Monday 5 November 2007

Look what I found in the garden last night




this wonderful example of a Western Green Tree Frog! Before I found this fellow I'd only ever seen froglets around the garden (mini froggies) so I was very excited to find a real frog making our garden home! He was having a relaxing good time swimming around our fish pond (1/2 a wine barrel) until I made sure he could get out ok - would hate to find that he couldn't get himself out and had drowned!

I think last time I dropped in here to update my blog I mentioned that we'd been to a wedding & my MIL's 70th birthday. On the weekends since then, I've caught up my aunt & cousin from Victoria who were over here for a wedding, been to a surprise 50th birthday and this weekend just gone we had a 21st! 3 of the last 5 weekends we've been back to Moora ... beginging to wonder if we shouldn't just move back up that way! LOL

Got to spend some time with Deborah from Living in a Desert yesterday after I returned Damian to school. We spent lots of time talking and created a few cards in between! It was great to catch up for longer than 10 minutes and to meet the rest of her family. Here are a couple of the cards I made - the Best wishes card still needs something so when I find time I'll finish it off. The thinking of you card is on white and is a no layer card - very challenging!!! LOL




No comments: