Tuesday 11 September 2007

Having a bit of a slack day here

Work hard yesterday so I'm taking a bit of a breather today. Have done all that I really need to do so am scanning new products to upload to our website and while all this is going on I thought I would update my blog!





Mum & Dad are now back in WA - staying in Esperance for a few days before heading home. After being gone for 7½ months it will be really nice to see them again this coming weekend!



Don't you just love Spring and all the new life it brings to the world ... here are some pics from around home - the one on the left is a wattle (we are living in a really yellow world at the moment!) and the one on the right is a Weeping Tagasaste Tree (flowers are actually white in colour!) - both photos taken at sundown so probably not the best time as it doesn't show their true brialliance!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your getting some really beautiful photo's!